Grilled Fish Tacos with Sriracha Sour Cream
You may want to make more than one batch of these grilled fish tacos! You will absolutely want seconds, thirds, maybe even fourths!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 4
- 4 whitefish fillets
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano, dried, crushed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- corn tortilla shells
- grated cheese
- limes to garnish
- shredded cabbage
For the Sriracha Sour Cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
- Rinse fish and pat dry. Place fish in a bowl, add seasonings, olive oil and juice to fish, mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Wrap tortilla shells up in foil paper. Place on prepared grill until fish is ready.
- Grill fish for 6-7 minutes per side until flaky.
To Prepare the Sriracha Sour Cream:
- Serve with sriracha sour cream by mixing ingredients together.
- Serve with cheese, coleslaw and a squeeze of lime.